To join or donate:
Membership in the Bedford Historical Society is open to all. New members are always welcome!
Your support allows the Society to:
- Publish seven issues of our informative newsletter, The Preservationist, each year
- Provide educational resources for local schools
- Exhibit a portion of our collections in Town buildings
- Share information and resources with residents, researchers and other historical organizations
- Respond to inquiries from genealogists and others interested in Bedford’s past
- Provide photos and information for media organizations like This Old House and The Genealogy Roadshow, as well as local Bedford news sources, like the Bedford Citizen and the Bedford Minuteman
- Acquire appropriate archival supplies to preserve and protect valuable items from Bedford’s history
Paying by check? Please print our Membership/Donation Application and return it with your payment to our offices at 2 Mudge Way, Bedford, MA 01730. We also accept payments through PayPal! Use our “Donate Now” button below, and be sure to include your contact information in the payment notes.
The Bedford, MA Historical Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your gift is tax deductible.
The Society is also registered with eBay for Charity. Click on the link below to favorite us, and get a look at what we are offering for sale. 100% of the proceeds are used to support the Society’s mission to preserve and protect Bedford’s history!