Please click on the links below to open selected issues of The Preservationist in PDF format.
2013-2014 Program Year
- May 2014. “Wild Flower of Bedford”, and a Bedford hero makes the April 1951 edition of Life.
- April 2014. Life in Bedford in the 1900’s, Town Report – 1890s & pre-Hanscom airport.
- March 2014. The Bedford Almshouse, plus how luck played a role in acquiring a treasure.
- February 2014. Continuation of the 1890’s census and Sharon’s journey through the Bacon letters.
- January 2014. The rebuilding of the 1890’s census and a Bacon has a harrowing buggy ride!
- November 2013. Highways and byways – how names have changed & Miss America runner-up.
- October 2013. A look at some our newest acquisitions, and a recap of a busy September.
- September 2013. 120 years preserving Bedford’s history, Lexington Park, and a pony mystery!