Please click on the links below to open selected issues of The Preservationist in PDF format.
2017-2018 Program Year
- April 2018 Treasures from our attic: The Farmers’ Almanac & 160 Great Road, Then & Now.
- March 2018. Ornithologist William Brewster’s spot on the river, and the “John Hancocks” in our attic.
- February 2018 .The Bedford Flag around the world!
- November 2017. Introducing some of the Society’s newest acquisitions.
- October 2017. A Rufus Porter mural on the move, more on Bedford in the 1st World War.
- September 2017. Happy 200th to Bedford’s 2nd Meetinghouse, a new Lane family document transcription!