Please click on the links below to open the selected issue in PDF format.
2016-2017 Program Year
- March 2017. The beginning of our series about the people from Bedford who served in WW1, in honor of the 100 year anniversary, plus features on the Pickman estate and the Oliver Pollard house.
- February 2017 . When politics in Bedford was civil and fun! We share pictures of some of our newest acquisitions.
- November 2016. A memory from late Town Historian, John Brown. Changes to the New York Pharmaceuticals factory building.
- October 2016. A color retrospective of summer events, including Job Lane Dairy Day, and Bedford Day, plus the story of our mother & daughter samplers.
- September 2016. A special full-color issue of our Preservationist
, with updates about Society programs and displays throughout our community.