Please click on the links below to open selected issues of The Preservationist in PDF format.
2006-2007 Program Year
- May 2007. Aerial views of Bedford Center, 1940. The naming of Mudge Way.
- April 2007. Charles Jenks and his “Green Acres” in Bedford.
- March 2007. Bedford’s Big Dig of 1909, the town water system.
- February 2007. Bedford Depot.
- November 2006. Bedford in 1906. Answers to Mystery Photo Challenge.
- October 2006. Bedford schools, 1826. Mystery Photo Challenge.
- September 2006. Bedford’s memorial boulders.