Please click on the links below to open selected issues of The Preservationist in PDF format.
2010-2011 Program Year
- May 2011. Reminiscing about Bedford in the 1890’s; Ellen Michaud, muralist.
- April 2011. The story of the Michael Bacon Home, and his mill.
- February 2011. The Bedford Historical Society has merged with the Friends of the Bedford Flag.
- November 2010. The Quincy Cole Cane Mystery.
- October 2010. The Fitch Farm – Field of Dreams.
- September 2010. Welcoming the new season!