Please click on the links below to open selected issues of The Preservationist in PDF format.
2014-2015 Program Year
- May 2015. New Society acquisitions: Dimond Papers; the end of the Civil War.
- April 2015. An update on our newest acquisitions!
- March 2015. Willson Park, an overdue correction, and a famous sled dog in Bedford.
- February 2015. New acquisition: Bacon Patent! A.R. Webber’s D-Day connection to France.
- November 2014, Bedford in WWI, and mourning biscuits from the Lane family.
- October 2014. Update on our quest for a museum, and the story of Bedford in the Civil War.
- September 2014. A Letter from our President, with an update on Society activities, and the history of the Pickman Family.