Please click on the links below to open selected issues of The Preservationist in PDF format.
2015-2016 Program Year
- May 2016 .The Richard Wheeler House history, a Bedford connection to the Lusitania & nominated Officers and Board members slate for the Annual Meeting.
- April 2016 . More famous Webber family members, and the peoples’ role in initiating the fight for Massachusetts independence from Great Britain.
- March 2016. The Joseph Fitch Homestead history and artifacts, and a the story of the most popular item in the Society gift shop!
- February 2016. The Boston Tea Party revisited, and our replica Tremont Hotel menu’s significance.
- November 2015. Carrie Putnam Webber, Bedford’s celebrity chef; how many Bedfords are there?
- October 2015. The story of the famous Standardbred trotter, Uhlan, born here in Bedford.
- September 2015. A new program year begins; how did we have fun in Bedford; School Committee Report of 1847; an update from the Museum Study Committee.